Search Restaurants by Cuisine
- Modern Japanese Cuisine
- Gyudon (Beef bowls)
- Rice Bowls (Gyudon / Tendon / Oyakodon / Katsudon / etc.)
- Teishoku (Japanese Style Set Meals)
- Tempura (Deep Fried Shrimp and Vegetables)
- Tendon (Tempura Rice Bowls)
- Traditional Japanese
- Kappou (Fine Dining at a Counter)
- Local / Regional Cuisine
- Ryotei (Traditional Japanese High-class Dining)
- Shabu Shabu
- Sukiyaki (Japanese Beef Hot Pot)
- Yakitori (Grilled Meat and Vegetables Skewers) / Meat Dishes
- Charcoal Grill Dishes
- Grilled Skewers (Meat and Vegetables)
- Hamburg Steak / Salisbury steak
- Teppanyaki (Iron Grill) Cuisine
- Yakitori (Grilled Chicken Skewers)
- Bread / Pastries / Desserts
- Bread / Sandwich
- Café / Pastries
- Light Meals
Top 20 Popular places in Japan
- TOKYO SKYTREE(R) »
- Tokyo Tower »
- Roppongi Hills »
- Tokyo Midtown »
- Takeshita Street »
- Ginza Mitsukoshi »
- Hibiya Chanter »
- Tokyo Takarazuka Theater »
- IKSPIARI »
- Railway Museum »
- Fushimi Inari Taisha »
- Meiji Jingu Shrine »
- Kumamoto Castle »
- Nagoya Castle »
- Tokyo Imperial Palace »
- Goryokaku Park »
- Wakayama Castle »
- The National Art Center, Tokyo »
- National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation »
- Hakodateyama »
Articles on Japanese food
MICHELIN GUIDE in Japan
The MICHELIN Guide is much more than a directory of restaurants and hotels ...
Food Culture in tokyo
Tokyo currently boasts a wide variety of cuisines from countries all around the world ...
Food Culture in Yokohama
Yokohama is proud to proudly announces that 17 of its superbbeautiful ...
Steak is thickly-cut meat cooked on a griddle or frying pan ...
Meal sets are often available at local eating ...
Yakitori involves cutting various portions of chicken ...
Food Culture in Kyoto
Kyoto is one of the top sightseeing spots in Japan ...
Sukiyaki & Shabu-Shabu Hot Pots
Sukiyaki and shabu-shabu are two different types of Japanese ...
Hokkaido All Areas（A-Z）